Nemic Industrial Supply was founded in 1946 as Nemic Machinery Company by Earl
Nemic. The company’s roots were established by the sale of used metalworking
machines and accessories along with surplus cutting tool remnants from WWII. In 1968
Earl’s son, Thomas, joined the company and used his tool and die trade skills to begin
promoting cutting tools sales and applications. In 1972, Tom became the company
president and continued promoting machinery and cutting tool sales in the greater West
In 2004 it was decided to change the name to Nemic Industrial Supply to better
represent the company’s expansion into general MRO and industrial supplies.
2018 witnessed the company’s second executive management transition when two of
Tom’s sons (and longtime employees), Jason and Chris, took over the reigns and
directed the company to where it is today.
Sign-up to receive the latest news and promotional offers from Nemic